Our primary concern is to keep our customers happy, which is why we try to have the most flexible return policy possible within the terms allowed by each brand and manufacturer that we resell. If you are not happy with any part of your order, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to make things right with our suppliers.
If you decide to cancel your order before it ships, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel you order. Cancellations submitted via e-mail within 24 hours of purchase will not incur any fees. Cancellations submitted after 24 hours may incur restocking and return fees from our manufacturers and will be analyzed on a case by case basis. Where possible we will try to intervene to avoid such fees.
If your order has already shipped and you want to return it, please do not reject the delivery, unless you have already been instructed by a member of our team. Accept the package and follow the Return Procedures below. If an order is canceled after it has already shipped, Pet Pro Supply Co. does not cover the cost of return shipping.
The customer is solely responsible for return shipping costs in the event of a cancellations. This includes LTL freight shipments in which a delivery appointment cannot be made. Original shipping costs, freight rerouting fees, and restocking fees will all be deducted from a refund.
For a full refund, the item must be returned in its original packaging or equivalent to ensure the item is not damaged in transit.
The item must be returned in NEW and Resalable condition, or the condition that it was received. Products that are returned missing parts, damaged, dirty, or have clearly been used, may be refused for return entirely or the return amount may be reduced by labor and parts needed to make the product like new.
In the case where Pet Pro Supply Co. has not charged for shipping (not including Residential Delivery or Liftgate charges) on your order, a restocking fee may be deducted from the refund. If your item(s) shipped LTL Freight, a restocking fee will always be deducted from the refund.
This restocking fee is waived on non-LTL exchanges, or if there was an error with your order on our part or.
Return requests will be accepted from a period up to thirty (30) days of when you received your item(s). Returns may also be subject to an additional restocking fee depending on the item. For questions about specific return eligibility or to initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
*There are exceptions to our Return Policy, as some specific brands and manufacturers have certain restrictions:
- Aeolus - All products manufactured by Aeolus are considered a final sale and returns are not accepted.
- Double K - Double K returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 22.5% of the original product price. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Edemco - Edemco returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 33% of the original product price, plus any costs incurred for return shipping. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. **Please note that replacement parts are non-refundable and all sales are final for all Edemco replacement parts.
- Grain Valley - We ask that customers to first verify with airlines that they can accept both the size and features of the crate. Because every airline has their own separate restrictions, we cannot guarantee an airline will accept a Grain Valley crate. Thus, we cannot accept returns if your airline rejects the crate.
- GoPet - There will be up to a 40% restocking fee, plus the cost of return shipping.
- Hale Pet Door - Any Hale products made with glass are custom made and are not eligible for a standard return policy. Due to the completely customized nature of this product, returns will be allowed as a 50% credit toward the purchase of a different Hale Pet Door.
- Ideal Pet Products - 25% restocking fee.
- Lakeside Products - Due to safety, health, and liability reasons, Lakeside Products returns will only be accepted in completely unused, un-assembled, like-new conditions. The items must be in the original undamaged packaging with all hardware and documentation that was originally included. Return of completely unused Lakeside items within 30 days are subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%. Returns after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee of up to 40%.
- Lucky Dog - Up to a 50% Restocking fee may be applied.
- Kittywalk - Due to safety, health, and liability reasons, Kittywalk products will only be accepted in completely unused and unassembled conditions, with the packaging undamaged. Return of completely unused Kittywalk items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Owens Products - There will be up to a 40% restocking fee, plus the cost of return shipping. Additional amount may be deducted for damaged items.
- Poly Pet Tubs - Items returned in new and unused condition, except for warranty purposes, are subject to a restocking fee up to 30%.
- Ruff Land Kennels - You can return any Ruff Land Kennels item that did not end up working out for you (exceptions apply*), in new condition, within 30 days of the delivery date. A refund will be issued to your payment method or applied to your exchange, minus shipping costs and a restocking fee of 10% of the product. An additional oversized charge will be applied to any XL or Large size kennels that are returned or exchanged.*Please note that we do not permit the return or exchange of the following products:
· Special orders and/or products that are custom configured to your specifications (this includes customized vent patterns).
· Products sold “as is” or “seconds.”
· Used or not “new” condition.
· Any kennel altered by the consumer.
- Shor-Line - All sales of Shor-Line products are considered final. Shor-Line reserves the right to exceptionally accept returns, at their sole discretion, on a case by case basis. If you wish to request a return of a Shor-Line item, please get in touch with us for instructions and the necessary forms..
- Tool Klean - Does not accept returns past 7 days from the date of delivery.
- TK Products - There will be up to a 30% restocking fee on all items. Additional amount may be deducted for damaged items. Buyer is responsible for all return freight costs.
- Zinger Crates - There will be a 35% restocking fee, not including the cost of return shipping. All crates must be in a NEW and unused condition, or a refund will be refused.
All REFURBISHED products of any brand are final sale, and returns are not accepted.
LTL Freight shipping refund reduction: If LTL Freight shipping was used to ship all or part of an order, we will deduct the original cost of shipping plus any return shipping costs from the refund.
- Email your name, order number, and the reason for your return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be specific when explaining the circumstances for your return and provide pictures if necessary.
- As soon as your request is reviewed, we will send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions to you by e-mail
- Once your return is received and reviewed, we'll send you an email to notify you that we've received your item and inform you of the status of your refund.
If your return is due to an error on our end, we will gladly pay for return shipping. If the reason for your return is not due to an error on our end, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
While extremely rare, it is possible that your item could be damaged while in transit. When your package arrives, please inspect the packaging. If you notice any visible damage, please accept the package and write"Package Damaged" on the form being signed. This protects you in the event that the damage occurred while in-transit. In the event that there is damage to the actual item(s) please send photos to email@example.com and we will help process the return, insurance claim, and/or exchange.
If you purchased Route Shipping Protection during check-out, your item may be covered by Route and you should file your claim through them. You will have received an e-mail from Route immediately after you completed your purchase. For more information on Route, please see our FAQ page, under "Shipping".
If your item(s) shipped LTL Freight, the original shipping cost will always be deducted from the refund. However, original shipping costs will not be deducted from the refund for non-LTL Freight exchanges or if there was an error on our part (valid for 1 exchange).
Refunds will be issued to the original credit card or PayPal account that you used when placing your order. A refund will automatically initiate after a cancellation or return request has processed. However, if you would like to inquire upon the status of an existing refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.